Q. What is BB King Blues Club & Grill?
A. B.B. King Blues Club is one of NYC's premier Live Music Venues & Supperclubs. Since opening in 2000, BB Kings has hosted, and continues to host, some of the greatest legends in music. Aretha Franklin, James Brown, Alicia Keys, The Allman Brothers, Gipsy Kings, ZZ Top, & Jay Z have all performed on its stage, making it a must see destination for anyone who loves live music.
A. We are open daily from 11am-1am for lunch, dinner, & drinks. Concerts vary in their start time, but most shows begin at 8pm and 10:30pm . Doors open at 6pm for most shows. Please contact the box office for specific show times.
Q. What is Lucille's Grill?
A. Lucille's Bar & Grill is a separate bar/restaurant located inside B.B. King's and is named for B.B. King's guitar. Lucille's is open daily from 11am-1am on weekdays, 11am-3am on Friday & Saturdays for lunch, dinner & drinks.
A. Tickets can be purchased at our box office or through Ticketmaster. Sorry, we can't do phone orders for tickets.
A. Seating for our concerts are on a first come first served basis; the earlier you are here, the better seats you can get. Sorry, but we cannot seat incomplete parties. Some performances are only partially or even non-seated, so please arrive early and call our box office for additional information. All of our seating is cabaret style; you may be seated at a table with other guests. There is a $10 per person Food & Beverage minimum.
Q. Food & Drinks?
A. We are a full-scale restaurant. Our menu is American Continental with a Southern flair. We also have a full bar with all premier liquors and domestic and international cold beer. You can have the option of eating in Lucille's Grill, or you can even eat while watching a show. We serve a full menu at all of our concerts. Our menu is available on-line at www.bbkingblues.com/menus.shtml
Q. Is the show really sold out?
A. Most of the time, tickets become available on the night of the show even if it has been sold out. We release those tickets as and if they become available.
B.B. King's Parking at Meyers Parking Garage
146 West 44th St ~ Between 6th & 7th Ave.
(Additional Entrance on 43rd St)
Exclusive Deal for B.B. King Blues Club Customers
Price: $25 for customers attending shows only.
Have ticket stub validated at our Box Office or by your server.
View the Garage
Q. Age Limit?
A. B.B. King's Blues Club & Grill is open to all ages. Some late night shows are 21+, please check show page for details.
Q. Dress Code?
A. There is no dress code for either B.B. King's Blues Club & Grill nor for Lucille's Bar & Grill, though we do not encourage shorts.
Q. Handicap Facilities?
A. We are fully handicapped accessible.
Q. Group Rates & Private Events?
Private Events: Erika Farber
Tour, Travel & Group Rates: Julie Hirsh
Q. Hotel in the area?
A. Discounted rates for B.B. King Blues Club guests are available at YOTEL, just 2 blocks away at 570 10th Avenue. Visit YOTEL for the best possible YOTEL rate.
Accessible by all major Subway/Train lines: A,E,C,1,2,3,7,N,Q,R,S,W,B,D.
Located near Port Authority, Grand Central, & Penn Stations.
FROM WESTCHESTER, CONNECTICUT, THE BRONX:
1) Henry Hudson Parkway South (becomes the West Side Highway in Manhattan) to 42nd Street. Take 42nd Street east to the B.B. KING BLUES CLUB AND GRILL, between 7th and 8th Avenues.
2) FDR Drive South to 34th Street. Take 34th Street west to 8th Avenue. Turn right on 8th Avenue and continue to 42nd Street. Turn right on 42nd Street.
FROM NEW JERSEY:
1) The Lincoln Tunnel: Follow the tunnel exit to 10th Avenue. Turn right on 10th Avenue and follow (heading uptown) until you hit 42nd Street. Turn right onto 42nd Street and continue to B.B. KING BLUES CLUB & GRILL between 7th and 8th Avenues.
2) George Washington Bridge: take the Henry Hudson Parkway South (becomes the West Side Highway) to 42nd Street. Take 42nd Street east until you see B.B. KING BLUES CLUB AND GRILL between 7th and 8th Avenues.
FROM QUEENS AND LONG ISLAND:
Take the 59th Street Bridge. Exit the bridge and make a left onto 2nd Avenue. Take 2nd Avenue downtown to 42nd Street. Make a right onto 42nd Street and continue west, across town, until you see B.B. KING BLUES CLUB AND GRILL between 7th and 8th Avenues.
1) The Brooklyn, Manhattan or Williamsburg Bridge: Take the FDR Drive North to 34th Street. Take 34th Street west until you hit 8th Avenue and continue until you hit 42nd Street. Turn right onto 42nd Street. B.B. KING BLUES CLUB AND GRILL is between 7th and 8th Avenues.
2) The Brooklyn Battery Tunnel: take the West Side Highway North to 42nd Street. Take 42nd Street east until you see B.B. KING BLUES CLUB AND GRILL between 7th and 8th Avenues.
Saturday Beatles Brunch